The ACT Expo webinar series is designed to equip fleet managers with the necessary tools to successfully deploy alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs). Not sure about purchasing alternative fuel vehicles on your own? Learn about the advantages of AFV leasing versus owning in a free “Alternative Fuel Vehicle Fleet Leasing” webinar on Wednesday, March 26 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT. To accommodate the significant interest in this topic, the March 26 webinar will be one hour and 15 minutes long to allow ample time for Q&A discussion.
Hear from leading fleet leasing companies GE, Penske, and Ryder on how to create your own AFV fleet plan, including how to:
- Select the right mix of alternative fuel vehicles
- Develop an effective refueling strategy given existing and planned infrastructure
- Manage and maintain driver and vehicle data
- Select efficient maintenance and repair services
- Ensure proper AFV driver safety training
- Determine expected vehicle residual value